Rossman Yurts is located within a scenic drive to Riding Mountain National Park, Asessippi Ski Area and Resort, the Trans Canada Trail and Rossman Lake Golf & Country Club.
Our yurt is a high quality structure manufactured in British Columbia, Canada. Yurts are a modern version of ancient shelters used by nomads for centuries. Today they are beautiful and fully engineered, while at the same time retaining the simplicity and culture of the original yurt.
The yurt provides 450 square feet of comfortable, unique living space and has a queen size bed with down duvet and soft luxurious sheets. A double futons and foam bed is available for extra quests. We can comfortably sleeps 5, extra guests are welcome just bring your own bed/sleeping bags. Our kitchen includes small fridge/freezer, microwave oven, hotplates, indoor grill, pots and pans, kettle and coffee maker.
A clean & private outdoor porta potty is located just outside your yurt.
Rates: $120/night (minimum 2 night stay on weekends and 3 nights on long weekends)
- Due to fire regulations, cook outside as much as possible
- Leave yurt as you found it. Set trash/recycling outside yurt.
- Use fire pits provided and burn only wood.
- Typically full payment is required at time of booking but arrangements can be made if this isn't possible, etransfer preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org or credit card.
- Cancellations require 7 days notice, no refunds but we would gladly provide a credit towards your next stay.
- We are pet friendly to friendly pets, dogs must remain on leash and please clean up after them.
- No smoking inside yurt or cabins.
- Check in time − 3pm & Check out time − 11am
- Quiet hours are between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m
- You are using the yurt at your own risk - the owners do not accept responsibility or liability for any accident or loss of property.
We reserve the right to ask anyone behaving in an unaccepteable manner to vacate the property.
What to Bring:
Please let us know when you will be arriving and if you have any questions. Thank you
You will need to bring the following items:
- Personal items
- Swim suit/towels
- Extra blankets
- Entertainment ie: dvd movies, books, games, music
- Drinking Water
- Clothing suitable for the time of year (e.g. rain gear, cold-weather clothing)
- Food & refreshments
Thomasina Charney - yurt mamaBox 287 Rossburn, MB R0J 1V0Mobile: 204-859-0212 (txt best)Office: 204-859-3089E-mail: email@example.com
N 50° 44. 305'